Monday, July 07, 2008

casting the lums: part one "the transcription"

me: turnting in all up
what should I do once I've infiltrated said "Hills"
Sent at 11:46 PM on Monday
Pan: break up Spencer and Heidi...again
or get them back together
I don't know
they're too on and off
Sent at 11:52 PM on Monday
me: i wish that I could make this my facebook status
Pan: that you've infiltrated the Hills?
Sent at 11:55 PM on Monday
me: yeah
I got it, sort of
Sent at 11:56 PM on Monday
Pan: ahh
hahaha
I see it
Sent at 11:58 PM on Monday
me: I'm happy
it's the most driven i've been in a while
Pan: yeah?
being in LA?
Sent at 12:01 AM on Tuesday
me: no
infiltrating the hills
Pan: oh
me: that's the upside to reality tv
Pan: yes
me: you can really go there
Pan: soon you'll have your own spinoff
me: the arbor
Pan: hahaha
me and my virtual dance crew can make guest appearances right?
me: oh for shiz
i mean
we'll just hang out
and that becomes a guest appearance
you sign the waiver, etc
you herein agree to appear friendlike
to the character mr meade
Sent at 12:05 AM on Tuesday
Pan: maybe we can get the Nicole Miller wedding on there too
you could create some last minute drama
me: show up as the hoed-out bridesmaid
Pan: ooh
that would be good
me: (I was already planning on that even before I got the show)
Pan: hahaha
Sent at 12:07 AM on Tuesday
Pan: man this show got good
The Chi/NYC folks are going to be jealous
Sent at 12:10 AM on Tuesday
me: yeah
but the show will reach out to them
I'll go to cities and be all whacked out
and like, I'm not used to cities wooooo
prolly every fifth episode, or four times a season
Sent at 12:13 AM on Tuesday
Pan: you know what would be awesome?
if you reenacted the tree falling on Jesse's car
that makes for good drama
me: ooooooooooooh
!!!!!11111111!
you. are. so. right
Pan: you can play the part of Bielak
me: and we'll add a steamy lovescene
Pan: ooh
best after it's revealed the tree has lasers
me: but I'll be jesse
and jesse will save me from the tree
Pan: hahahahha
me: and I'll be grateful
Pan: yeah you will
the love scene will reveal that
me: and then we ll have a kiss on the car
steamy
I will wear a wig
to make me look taller
Pan: but it's better if you're shorter
Jesse will look more dashing
Sent at 12:19 AM on Tuesday
me: ok, jesse wears the wig to play bielak
Pan: yeah much better
me: people don't know what gender someone called bielak is anyway
with your permission I'm going to post this conversation to the tort'lums blog now
Pan: go for it
that way Nicole will get the hint that I'm a groomsmen

1 comment:

elsie said...

: )